Caterpillar 797F Mining Truck 797 F Norscot 55206
Caterpillar 797F Mining Truck - HUGE and weighing in at about 10 pounds!
• Boarding ladder flips down to ground level • Side mirrors rotate in • Rails are metal • Engine Compartment opens to reveal engine detail • Working steering with linkages • Rock Knockers • Painted rivets • Grill Detailing • Truck bed raises and lowers
• Wheels roll with authentic tread design
• Power Edge and nomenclature deco
• Grab bars, ladders and authentic trim detail
• Clear windows display detailed interior cab
• It’s humongous
hu·mon·gous (hyoo-muhng'-guhs) –adjective Slang. 1. extraordinarily large in bulk, quantity, or extent. 2. of unbounded extent, scope; limitless. – Synonyms: mammoth, gigantic, colossal, vast, stupendous, huge, enormous, immense, tremendous, massive.
CAT introduced the 797F mechanical drive to replace the flagship 797B, maintaining its 380- to 400-ton target payload.
Size in inches: 12 L x 5 H x 7 5/8 W
Type: Construction Vehicle Scale: 1:50
Caterpillar Material: Diecast
Brand: Norscot Year of Release: 2008
Condition: Mint in Box